If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information Do We Collect?
1. When you order from us, we collect your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit card number (with expiration date). We also gather information on the person who will receive any gift you send (e.g., that person's name and address) and we will retain a record of your purchases.
2. When you submit a question to customer service, we need your email address to respond, and you also may provide us with various additional information to help us answer your question.
3. We also may receive some information about you from other sources and may add it to your account information. For example, we might get your updated address from a shipper.
4. We may acquire customer lists from other parties so that we may invite new people to visit InternetRetailer. Our policy is to acquire only lists of people who have indicated that they are willing to receive email offers. Also, each time we send an email offer, we provide people with the opportunity to opt out of receiving future email offers.
How Do We Use Your Information? We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
2. To enhance your online shopping experience. For example, we may use it to recognize you and welcome you to the site.
3. For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we send out emails to our customers about products or events that we think may be of interest to them. We also may send you offers for discounts or free services (e.g., free gift wrap or shipping) on our site.
Do We Share Your Information? The information gathered may be shared with corporate affiliates of InternetRetailer. We also share the information with third parties, including responsible companies with which we have a relationship. For example:
1. You also may make a purchase from our website through a link from another Web site or search engine and may use their express checkout tool to do so. When you do, please be aware that both InternetRetailer and that Web site or search engine will receive your information.
2. Like other companies, weuse an outside company to place its advertising banners or links on other sites. In certain cases, the advertiser may collect information on people who click on the banner or link.
In most of the above situations, these third parties will receive your information because you will be visiting their Web sites or using their links and, in doing so, you may provide information directly to them. You therefore should refer to their privacy policies to understand how they handle your information and what kinds of choices you have.
We may also may share your personal information with outside companies that perform services for InternetRetailer. For example, we may retain an outside company to manage a database containing certain customer information or to create and distribute an e-mail offering. In those situations, the outside party is performing work for InternetRetailer, and InternetRetailer takes appropriate steps designed to ensure your information is used only to provide the services requested by InternetRetailer, and not for other purposes.
Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law or to our protect our interests or property. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, credit bureaus, agents or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection.
And in the event that some or all of the business assets of InternetRetailer are sold or transferred, we generally would transfer the corresponding information about our customers. What Choices Do You Have Regarding the Use of Your Information?
1. If you do not want receive email from us or do not want us to share your information with unrelated third parties for marketing purposes, please follow the steps outlined below to submit a request electronically:
2. If you do not want to receive email, please email us at : email@example.com and type "NO EMAIL" in the subject line (Please note that every time we send you an email, we will give you the option to unsubscribe from our e-mail list, so you'll be able to stop our e-mails at any time).
3. If you do not wish your information to be shared with unrelated third parties for marketing purposes, please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org and type "KEEP PRIVATE" in the subject line.
4. If you wish both steps to be taken, please email us at : email@example.com and type NO E-MAIL/KEEP PRIVATE" in the subject line.
Note: Once you have submitted your request you should assume that it has been successfully received and your request is being processed. Please allow us 14 days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.